joi, 8 octombrie 2009

I am alive!! I am alive!!

There was a single digit number of clicks to my worldly posts but my indecent memories reached a bit less than 500 clicks..
It seems that I am bounding with a group of sexually frustrated loners while expressing my real self.. Love you all..
At least I have a few hundred females followers (me , Charles Manson); getting closer to the network hook-up I was targeting...
On the other hand, I still have one "interested person", Sorana... A bit embarrasing, though. I feel like the 7 year old, singing at the school event when the only audience is the parents. Do something and become interested.. Otherwise I am planning to outsource and recruit few dozen "interested persons", I have several friends from hi5 that I can bring down here..

The tests, you remember? All OK, I am healthy and rightfully able to do anything, so beware!
Just a bit of cholesterol issue, indicating my belly (the sexiest organ I posses) should get smaller. The mitral valve of my heart does bounce when closing, instead of working as a straight sliding door; this explains the machiavellianism in my life...
Do the test for yourself and see the damage you cause to others :)

http://www.salon.com/books/it/1999/09/13/machtest/

Tomorrow, the work week starts again; EUR/USD will go lower to 1.4580, EUR/RON will try 4.3000 but eventually fail, few more fights and scandals in the political arena and we will sail through. Hope that few clever guys will become the solution to political life in Romania, otherwise Romania will become the most effected country in this crisis.
Read anything written by Stephen Clarke, try the sushi bar/restaurant behind BNR (former Market8), buy some Turkish cheese and spices from Efendi Market on Sos. Pantelimon...


Un comentariu:

Unknown spunea...

am facut testul (nu de fertilitate:-))... mi-a iesit "high mach" >:

Persoane interesate