luni, 14 septembrie 2009

School means traffic?

Today most of the schools started (proof: Plaza Romania's food court and billiard saloon were full of little humanly creatures)... Although I do not have (yet) any contribution to the world population's growth; still the first day of the school means something for me: endless traffic jams... Now I need to wake up earlier to avoid the mimics of Ugly Kid Geo, waiving both hands and making every possible mockery while using the rear windshield of the mother's/father's car as my obligatory screen to watch.

Isn't it funny that while a lucky percentage of our (your) kids attend classrooms at a more or less decent comfort level to "learn" things; the kids at similar ages who do not posses the same luck will learn much more about the life and the world? While (y)our lucky bastard tries adding up 2 and 2 to reach 4, the muddy boy at the traffic light makes algebraic calculations of cents and notes, summing up the payment to the mob and the elder brother. (I still do advocate not giving money to beggars)

As we are "educated" by the previously educated ones, we are all becoming a prototype accepted by the "civilization" and the abstract standard knowledge that we mostly cannot use in real life helps us add up wealth (did I say "wealth" in the middle of an economic crisis? nope...)
I have studies economics, and at the end learned that only "Ceteris Paribus (everything else constant" you could make a reliable guesstimation about a single economic indicator. And probably that indicator is not relevant when you guess it right. When do we have anything stable and constant???

At lunch break, waiting for the slow motion living Queen Latifah-alike cashier at KFC to hit another button at the register, I have realized that the Mall, and probably the Earth, has been invaded by an army of clean-but-dirty-looking species sending energetic waves of laziness through their cow licked straight hair...and the truth hit, actually struck; I am getting old...Just 25 years ago, it was me annoying the costume-wearing middle aged banker chimp in front of me in the queue to get a BigMac... and now this idiot behind me thinks of me as a chimp? or a banker? See you in 20 years, Dude...




Niciun comentariu:

Persoane interesate